Hello again dear reader! It’s time to announce the September book that I’m giving to one lucky reader!
This month’s book is another two-fer bundle! In light of the International Food Bloggers Conference that I will be attending in Seattle in a few weeks, I have decided to on two very special books, one being a cookbook and the other a kind of cookbook for the soul… so without further ado!
So in case you missed it, thats Dorie Greenspan’s “Paris Sweets: Great Desserts from the City’s Best Pastry Shops,” and “My Life in France” by Julia Child!!
I am most excited to hear Mrs. Greenspan speak at the conference, as she is giving the keynote address!! Of course, I’m thrilled to be participating in this year’s conference as well, so that’s why I’m offering a little chicken soup for the foodie’s soul in the form of books!
“My Life in France,” is actually a book that I originally had bought for my husband while we had to be separated for work, to keep him entertained. He loves Julia Child and we had recently watched an episode of “The Cosby Show” in which Bill Cosby imitates Julia – it was a good time for sure! But this book also makes me long to live in Paris. We have visited a couple of times and while we agreed that we would make many more trips back once our girls are old enough to appreciate the airfare and trip and remember the many delicious things we would eat, see and do, I think living in Paris for a couple of years will certainly be a MUST. Going on the bucket list FOR SURE!
Hopefully, my selections will inspire you to bake a little more, read a little more then swoon right along with me to move to Paris!
To Enter the Giveaway:
Simply tell me something about reading or books or travelling! It could be your favorite childhood book, a book you read recently and would like to reccommend, the last time you read something you liked, somwhere you like to read, what you have to have in order to settle into a good book, did you (or do you) like summer reading assignments you got in school?, would you rather buy or borrow a booK and why?, Do you have a library card (or more than one?), or anything else you can think of! Is there some place you have been (or not) and would love to go again (or at all) ??
1. Follow A Mama, Baby & Shar-Pei in the Kitchen on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did so.
2. Subscribe to A Mama, Baby & Shar-Pei in the Kitchen’s email updates by clicking on the email subscription button located on the sidebar and leave a comment saying you did so.
3. Add me as a friend on Goodreads! Leave a comment below, saying you did so.
4. Follow What a Little Sunshine Will Do and leave a comment saying you did so.
5. Follow any or all of my Pinterest boards and leave a comment saying you did so.
6. Pin this giveaway on Pinterest and leave a comment saying you did so.
7. Leave a link to this post on your own Facebook page or your blog’s Facebook page and leave a comment with a link to the post.
8. Leave a comment on my Facebook page! It can be anything you like! A quick hello, the title of your favorite magazine, your favorite joke of the week, … literally anything! Just be sure to leave me a comment here saying you did so!
9. You can get another bonus entry by posting a link to this blog on your twitter page, and letting me know with a comment on this post.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Leave a separate comment for EACH of your entries AND bonus entries, or only one entry will be counted.
**If you already follow A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen and/or What a Little Sunshine Will Do on Facebook and/or already subscribe to either blog leave a comment for each since these count as additional entries.**
The giveaway starts on 9/1/2013 and will run until 9/13/2013 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Official Rules: Giveaway is open to U.S., UK, Portugal, Japan, as well as any APO/FPO addresses. To enter leave a comment. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner and they will have up to 3 days to claim their prize or another winner will be selected. One winner will be selected at random to receive all the item(s) listed above. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.