In celebration of my second blogiversary and my personal goal to read 14 books this year, I’m doing twelve book giveaways!!
Check out my post here for the first of the twelve giveaways and why I chose to give away books!
Because the fourth installment of Dan Brown’s Robert Langdon series, “Inferno,” came out in May, I have been giving away one copy of each book in the series in the order they were written. I had planned to just give away “The Lost Symbol” this month, but in light of other books that I would also like to give away, I have decided to bundle the last two books of the series together, so this month, I will be giving away both “The Lost Symbol” AND “Inferno!”
This truly is a fantastic series and each book, regardless of whether I’ve seen the corresponding movies or not, has kept me up late at night on pins and needles turning page after page until I have finished it. Each book is well-thought out, surprising and very well researched. Certainly a book worth cracking!
In the spirit of this series and because the fascination people have in the heady combination of cryptography and religious writing is no better illustrated than in the success of Dan Brown’s Robert Langdon series, I will offer a bonus giveaway! To the first person that correctly solves the following cipher, I will give the honorary cytologist ALL FOUR BOOKS (“Angels & Demons.” “The Da Vinci Code,” “The Lost Symbol,” and ”Inferno”) in the series! And I will leave the cipher as a bonus entry for each book in the series that I give away over the next four months until someone correctly solves it. What are the rules? Read on dear reader, read on!
To Enter the Giveaway:
Simply tell me something about reading or books! It could be your favorite childhood book, a book you read recently and would like to reccommend, the last time you read something you liked, somwhere you like to read, what you have to have in order to settle into a good book, did you (or do you) like summer reading assignments you got in school?, would you rather buy or borrow a booK and why?, Do you have a library card (or more than one?), or anything else you can think of!
1. Follow A Mama, Baby & Shar-Pei in the Kitchen on Facebook and leave a comment saying you did so.
2. Subscribe to A Mama, Baby & Shar-Pei in the Kitchen’s email updates by clicking on the email subscription button located on the sidebar and leave a comment saying you did so.
3. Add me as a friend on Goodreads! Leave a comment below, saying you did so.
4. Follow What a Little Sunshine Will Do and leave a comment saying you did so.
5. Follow any or all of my Pinterest boards and leave a comment saying you did so.
6. Pin this giveaway on Pinterest and leave a comment saying you did so.
7. Leave a link to this post on your own Facebook page or your blog’s Facebook page and leave a comment with a link to the post.
8. Leave a comment on my Facebook page! It can be anything you like! A quick hello, the title of your favorite magazine, your favorite joke of the week, … literally anything! Just be sure to leave me a comment here saying you did so!
9. You can get another bonus entry by posting a link to this blog on your twitter page, and letting me know with a comment on this post.
CIPHER BONUS ENTRY:
Solve the following cipher then correctly answer the cipher to win a copy of all four Dan Brown novels!
INFL EKO LNO YRQO SGLNOK TEAJOT
PLEASE REMEMBER: Leave a separate comment for EACH of your entries AND bonus entries, or only one entry will be counted.
**If you already follow A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen and/or What a Little Sunshine Will Do on Facebook and/or already subscribe to either blog leave a comment for each since these count as additional entries.**
The giveaway starts on 8/3/2013 and will run until 8/16/2013 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Official Rules: Giveaway is open to U.S., UK, Portugal, Japan, as well as any APO/FPO addresses. To enter leave a comment. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner and they will have up to 3 days to claim their prize or another winner will be selected. One winner will be selected at random to receive all the item(s) listed above. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.